For each days play you may choose 1 playing partner. The committee will join you with 2 other random players. Please advise us prior to arrival if you wish to nominate a playing partner.
The format of play at New Kuta Golf and Handara Golf & Resort during the Bali Golf Weeks is Individual Stableford.
Each participant receives their full Course Handicap allowance, i.e. an 18 handicap golfer will receive one stroke per hole.
The stableford points scoring is as follows: Bogey = 1 Point / Par = 2 Points / Birdie = 3 Points / Eagle = 4 Points / Albatross = 5 Points
Trophies will be awarded to the Male & Female Winners on each day. Total of 2 Trophy’s.
There are prizes for the Male & Female Winners, 2nd and 3rd place finishers on each day. Total of 6 prizes.
There are also prizes for the nearest the pin on 2 holes each day. Total of 2 prizes.
2 Person Texas Scramble
The format of play over the Bukit Pandawa Golf Course during the Bali Golf Weeks is 2 Person Texas Scramble.
1. Each team consists of two players.
2. Both players tee off at each hole.
3. The team then selects the best drive and marks the position (within 6 inches and not nearer the hole).
4. The other player then retrieves their ball.
5. The player whose ball has been chosen then plays his next shot first.
6. The remaining player then plays within six inches of the tee peg (not nearer the hole). Note! Golf balls shall be placed on the fairway and dropped if the chosen ball in play is in the rough or a hazard.
7. The above method of play is followed until the green is reached.
8. On the green the same method applies. The ball chosen is marked by a putter head length and players putt from the same spot in turn.
9. Each player must mark the ball after putting. Play continues from each chosen position until the ball is holed.
10. The score is the total number of shots from the chosen spots (including the tee shot). Note! If a player putts and misses but then inadvertently knocks the ball into the hole, then that score counts.
11. A minimum of seven tee shots per player are to be used.
12. The team handicap is calculated by adding the Course Handicaps of the 2 players and dividing by four (rounded to the nearest whole number).
13. At the end of the round the total for each hole is added together and the team handicap subtracted to give the total net score for the round. The winning team will be the one with the lowest score.
Trophies will be awarded to the Winning team of 2 players. Total 2 Trophies.
There are prizes for the Winners, 2nd and 3rd placed teams. Total of 6 prizes.
There are also prizes for the nearest the pin on 2 holes. Total of 2 prizes.
2 Person Better Ball
The format of play over the Bali National Golf Course during the Bali Golf Weeks is 2 Person Better Ball.
1. Each team consists of 2 players.
2. Both players Course Handicaps are determined. Then the Handicap Allowance is determined. Handicap Allowance = Course Handicap x 80% (to one decimal place). The Team Handicap is then determined. Team Handicap = (Handicap Allowance Player 1 + Handicap Allowance Player 2) divided by 2 rounded to the nearest full number.
3. All players play their own ball from the tee until it is holed.
4. Each player records their gross score on each hole. Stroke play is used.
5. The lowest player’s gross score on the hole (the better ball) is the teams gross score for the hole.
6. The total gross score for the 18 holes is then added up. The team’s nett score is then determined. Team nett score = Total gross score – Team Handicap.
7. The Winners are the team with the lowest team nett score after the above calculation is carried out.
Trophies will be awarded to the Winning team. Total 2 Trophies.
There are prizes for Winners, 2nd and 3rd placed teams. Total 6 prizes.
There are also prizes for the nearest the pin on 2 holes. Total 2 prizes.